<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5031058061225203864?origin\x3dhttp://confusionsoflife-carmen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, February 1, 2009


im totally agree with what junie wrote in her blog titled 'E.M.O...from the bottom of the heart'
it actually really touching and meaningful, definitely not perasan at all junie..
u touched my heart.....lolx
well...what happen during CNY??
hahahx...nothing much actually..
year by year pass by..CNY is getting more more boring..
everyday just staying at home doing nothing..
*****
I guess I shoulda known better,
To believe that my luck could change.
I let my heart out forever,
Finally learned each others name
I tell myself this time it’s different,
No goodbyes 'cause I just can't bear to say it.
I’ll never sit back and want what's coming
I know i was dumb to look it back..
but now i know that i have to just look forward and walk away
never gonna look back again
cause if my heart breaks again
it gonna hurt even deeper and worst..
I ain't as strong as i look in the outside...
im just a girl who's very emo and fragile in the inside
actually i really wish i could just blame you
but i know it was no one's fault
A Cinderella with no shoe,
And the prince who doesn’t know or remember his lines
this emptiness feel so familiar
Each goodbye, and just the same old song
But this time I will not surrender, cause I’m gone
I got to let it go
I gotta start protecting my heart and soul,
Cause I don’t think I’ll survive
A goodbye again
i do want to treasure those great memories..
but i know in the end it would just continue breaking my heart
so i just decide to just let go..
never gonna look back again...
im sorry i couldnt be the happiness in your life..
im sorry for being a burden to you...
i rather to not loving you than be a burden and sadness in your life
like junie said...LOVE IS A SACRIFICE FOR ANOTHER ONE'S HAPPINESS..

5:21 AM

Welcome!


<3 jux say what i gotta say

It's Me


<3 im jux being me

BUdDies


  • Junie
  • Michelle
  • Darling Estt
  • Ben
  • Adelene
  • Chen Seng
  • Jang Heng
  • Laura
  • Janice
  • Patsy
  • Sofia
  • Gwen
  • Vanessa
  • Jiap
  • Melissa
  • Dearie Shan
  • Shannen
  • Siew Lan
  • Nicole
  • Tun Lian
  • Chuin Jim
  • Jerina
  • Lara
  • Zhuo Li
  • Jia Xian
  • Kar Wen
  • Pei Yen
  • Rocky
  • Ninoi
  • CD0908-1P
  • Ah Jiek


  • Memoirs


    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    January 2010
    August 2010
    June 2011
    August 2011

    Speak

    No Music No Life!


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    Plurk