<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5031058061225203864?origin\x3dhttp://confusionsoflife-carmen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, June 4, 2009


I never gone with the wind
Just let it flow
Let it take me where it wants to go
'Til you open the door there's so much more
I've never seen it beforeI was trying to fly
But I couldn't find wings
But you came along and you changed everything
You lift my feet off the ground
you spin me around
You make me crazier crazier
Feels like I'm falling
And I, I'm lost in your eyes
You make me crazier crazier crazier
I watched from a distance as you made life your own
Every sky was your own kind of blue
And I wanted to know how that would feel
And you made it so real
You showed me something that I couldn't see
You opened my eyes and you made me believe
You lift my feet off the ground you spin me around
You make me crazier crazier
Feels like I'm falling
And I, I'm lost in your eyes
You make me crazier crazier crazier
Baby you showed me what living is for
I don't want to hide anymore...
You lift my feet off the ground you spin me around
You make me crazier crazier
Feels like I'm falling
And I, I'm lost in your eyes
You make me crazier crazier crazier
Crazier crazier

11:10 PM

Welcome!


<3 jux say what i gotta say

It's Me


<3 im jux being me

BUdDies


  • Junie
  • Michelle
  • Darling Estt
  • Ben
  • Adelene
  • Chen Seng
  • Jang Heng
  • Laura
  • Janice
  • Patsy
  • Sofia
  • Gwen
  • Vanessa
  • Jiap
  • Melissa
  • Dearie Shan
  • Shannen
  • Siew Lan
  • Nicole
  • Tun Lian
  • Chuin Jim
  • Jerina
  • Lara
  • Zhuo Li
  • Jia Xian
  • Kar Wen
  • Pei Yen
  • Rocky
  • Ninoi
  • CD0908-1P
  • Ah Jiek


  • Memoirs


    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    January 2010
    August 2010
    June 2011
    August 2011

    Speak

    No Music No Life!


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    Plurk