Love is a sacrifice for another one's happiness As long as you are happy, i do not mind though im not part of your happiness The smile on the face, the fear and hurt in the heart Though im not that strong, i will be brave through the storms,the rain, the obstacle im about to face Cause meeting and knowing you are not and never a regret But a gift that i cherished the most I hope it will be the same to you If you are not mine, i wont snatch I wont cry anymore Cause i told myself you are just a guy A guy that is too perfect to forget But not a guy that is worth forgetting And hurting myself because i failed to capture your heart All i need is to look and think positive And pray for your happiness with the person you loved and treasured Done hurt alone is way better than three hurts I tell myself this time is different I couldnt say goodbyes, cause eyes and heart couldnt bear to say it Just walk away and never look back anymore Let the fate shall meet us again=)